Monday, May 4, 2009

為我好...my own good

I'm just 17,
All things came towards me...
The bad things was far more than good things~
They said 18 is the age to say goodbye to kids life...
Then was all the bad things is the ' test ' or a ' trial ' for me before become an adult?
Is God helping or punishing me?
Tell me why?

I always comfort myself that I was too young to think about this relationship~
But I just can't control my feel that to sad...
I really can't breath~
My heart was so pain~

May Sim, as you said...
Send me to hospital, please?

I really don't know how...
I'm too young?
If I can find the answer when I grow up,
I wish I could go to future...

Why this happen to me?
will this happen again in future?
Was it a lesson?
Was it a messege from God for me to change myself?
If I couldn't get the messege,
Is this situation will fated to happen again next time?

是不是真的要到未来才知道答案?
而如果对爱情的执着, 難道就会换来忏悔?
就跟 勉強來的感情是不會有幸福 的道理一樣?


No comments: