Thursday, May 7, 2009

Get out~

Dear God,

I had suffering for that person been 3 months,
I'm done!
Why everytime when I wanted to give up and suddenly I saw something that will get involved that person?
Could YOU please help me?
If we can't be together, why can't YOU just cut off the affinity between me and that person?
I'm tired...
I really want to forget~

Are YOU punishing me now?
Until when YOU will stop?
I really tired...
Tell me WHY?
Why the time I try to forget and suddenly that person will ' pop-out '?
Tell me why~~~
I've tried so hard!
My heart want freedom so much!
I don't want! I don't want! I don't want!!!!

I just want that person will be happy forever with boyfriend,
Please help me to stay away from that relationship,
please help me by don't let anything about that person to appear in front of me...
Do you hear me, God?

No comments: