Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, kokhua

I'm offlicially 19!

Thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone in FB wall posts, SMSes, phone calls and msn.
Espcially Ryong Ee! She called me by right on time ( 31/3 12:00 AM ) !!
And my little brother, after scold by mummy but still saying " Happy Birthday, Gor " while he's crying.

Thanks for the birthday song especially from S1 ( July 10 ), 3 times " choir performance "  today. =D
( I'm awkward =P )

Thanks for the birthday present, Pei Ying, Chenni, Eevy, Eric, Kok weng, Belinda, etc
( I like it so much ! )

Thanks for the dinner, Ryan & Peter.

I still remember my birthday that year 

虽然有个可爱又没良心的妹妹 ( 她竟然忘了自己亲生哥哥的生日是在30还是31号。)

虽然没有Piggy的长途电话, ( 是很渴望他亲口跟我说 “ 生日快乐 ” )

虽然蛋糕只有一小块,而且又是自己买给自己,

虽然充满考试的压力,

虽然还没真正许愿,( World Peace ) [ 在选美咩?]

但始终对我而言,3月31日还是个特别的日子。

Happy Birthday again, kokhua :)

5 comments:

Danny said...

happy birthday .. n gd luck in ur exams :)

lucaskokhua said...

Thanks Danny :D

戴伦 said...

哎哟,怎么把自己的生日写得这么悲。

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!! its awesome post and nice your looking . really beautiful smile on your face. cool posting i love that

http://www.educationgateway.co.in/

lucaskokhua said...

Darren, 也還好啦

Nisha, Thanks. Do visit my blog often ya :P