Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Boobs?

When my classmates and I discussing whether we want to go or not to go for Moral yesterday,

And something funny happened,

Me : I wanna defer to January intakes la ( Just joking )
Hass : Why? You don't like us is it? 
I pointed to her books that she hold in front of her chest and said : No, I don't like books 

Hass : ( With confused face ) " Boobs " ?
Me : No, B-O-O-K-S, books! ( I already laugh out )
Hass : This is what I said!

That even make me laugh until I almost roll on the floor!
I thought she misunderstood me saying BOOBS instead of BOOKS since I was pointing her books which is in front of her boobs!! ( Oppss! )
But actually I'm the one who misunderstood from what she said!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Forgive me Hass, I guess I mix with Jon and Kiat too much! You know I'm innocent. :P



还以为人家听错,把我说的BOOKS听成是BOOBS ( 胸部),
但是整件事,只有我一个人在误会。有够糗!

希望人家不会觉得我是在 “ 言语上非礼 ”。

No comments: