Sunday, March 20, 2011

Future

I went for dinner with my roommate just now, suddenly he ask me " What is your ideal life in future? "
I was like " I don't know? ", have a completely blank in mind. Simply said " I wish I could travel with my friends and family "

After his question, I started thinking about what is my ideal life and what I wanna do after my A-level course?
Seriously, those uncle, aunty, gor gor, jie jie, 路人甲, everytime meet new friends they will definitely ask " What plan after your A-level a? "
Honestly I copy my friend's ambition which is a Pharmacist, ( I swear I never think about it at all ), and they will give a lot of advice like promoting those best university for pharmacy while I'm speechless and keep nodding my head with no idea in my mind but " What the hell is he talking about ? "

But now, it's time for me to really set what should I do, and what I want to achieve.


写完上一句后,我的双手顿时从键盘上瘫痪似的“瘫”倒在大腿上。再来一声叹气……
有如重大的责任即将跨坐在我肩上的感觉。


" 是怎样啦??? "

4 comments:

Danny said...

i strongly believe that we should do something that we want .. not we should :)
add oil :))

lucaskokhua said...

Errr... Danny, is there any typo in your comment? Coz I'm confused... @_@

Danny said...

what u want .. ( things that make u happy )
what u should .. ( things that make other ppl happy )

:)

lucaskokhua said...

Oh! Yea. Strongly agree. :)
Thanks, Danny :)