Monday, March 28, 2011

手脚, 大家来合拼!!

Everytime I saw my friends or other people I don't know but appear in my facebook friend list, but I just don't understand whenever they had outing with their friends, sure will have a picture of their foot!

 I just don't know what is the point? Just like my friends, the funny thing is I read their blog post which is about their outing, and I am sure I will see these kind of photo, clicked his or her friend's blog link, still the same photo...

But mean while, I start thinking about whether I have this kind of photo or not so I go and browse all my pictures...

Eh! Got wor! 还果然真的有!


This picture took by 2 years ago when my class having barbecue party at the beach.
That kind of picture probably very very popular at that time,
想说自己也来一张,但也只有四个人,没有像一些甚至20条腿挤在一起的那么壮观画面。


这个算不算?( my foot and sylvester's foot )

Besides the foot picture, another one which is the hands, they will use the " Peace " hand sign and " cantum " to each other's become star shape or something and there's the picture comes out.

I'm wondering is this the way they prove their friendship or they think these pictures are kind of artistic ? Hmmm...

如果你约我一起来拍脚脚的照片,我一定要求大家来玩个脚脚的剪刀,石头,布。叛逆一点的话,来个脚脚中指也不错!如果大家做到的话,拍起来更有艺术,更有趣不是吗?=P


殊不知,两年前俺也有solo过一张。献丑咯!=P

No comments: