Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Again? Who is this?


I just back from my hometown last night...
Today I go into my blog, saw got a people comment in my shoutbox...
I have no idea who is that, probably is this? That admit is AhGua de?

I just feel weird what I've done make him/she suffer?
Got that serious?
Please PM me, but don't call me slut la, as you said got karma, and will point back on you too...

Kinda funny that a person who kindly tell you that this world got karma like ask me don't point to people which I don't know what I've done, probably I recommend about Thailand movie pissed him/she off? Huh?

And after he/she told you karma but straight point you say you are " cneaky monkey " and " slut " ...
Hey, sweetie... Behave yourself first based on what you said to me, after that then come to judge me...

How I made he/she suffer? Hmm...

Thank you.............. Guest?

No comments: