Thursday, February 11, 2010

So long

How long I've been not update my blog...
I just have no idea what should I blog about?
Everyday just sit at home watch movie
Even last time I said that I want to post about what movie I've watch and I will share onto my blog... But no !
I guess I just slackly blog about those... :P

A very bored and normal life of mine
Eat, sleep, watch movies, sms with WT,... These are what I do the most in everday life~
But WT leaving soon, cut off one... Have to use to it...

Every Wednesday night will go to tuition center to teach those primary 4 students English... Oh ya, kind a funny and embarassing to talk about this, that last week while I teaching, a kid's tooth going to fall, then I help him to pull out, hahaha!

And sometimes go to have criving lesson, more smoother than first time, hehe!

Just like these...
Kind a too simple, huh? Haha!

No comments: