Tuesday, February 23, 2010

游荡

I usually will not go out if no friends to accompany me unless I need to buy things, I will just buy and straight go home...
But this time I don't know where's the mood comes and I suddenly think that I should not just stay at home to wait the mushrooms to grow and should go outside to " smell " how's going on out there...

So I decided to go Mega Mall to walk walk and see that if I've got thing want to buy...
Well, seems nothing so I went to Popular walk and walk probably got a book could catch my attention so I will be reading it to pass my time... After 2 hours there I came out and swinging around and have MCD eating and listening Ipod...


Then after that I still didn't feel full so I bought a drinks at Starbucks... Hehe!  

  

Walk around whole day nothing to do with me, but hard to avoid of feeling emptiness...

3 comments:

said...

sometime i enjoy being alone too~

lucaskokhua said...

ya, could deeply figure out our mind...

Shake Trees said...

is ur mushroom free? :P be careful when u walk alone. always be alert.