Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 新年快乐

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you guys…
Will back to my hometown later, there have no internet so I can’t give my wishes right on CNY times…
I thought I will not back to my hometown this year…
But nevermind, I can get angpau from relatives… Haha!

Last year, it wasn’t a “ happy “ CNY for me, because I’m lovelorn at that time…
This year I actually didn’t expect much about how fun would CNY are… Haha!

Every year was the same anyway…
Let me predict…
On the reunion dinner, sure the kids with one table, the adult one table, I finally got my sit on adult side… Hehe! Then the kids will playing the fireworks…
The adult will gathering talking… Oh ya! CNY most cannot miss, GAMBLING!!!
Mum, aunty and grandma… Maybe I will join them too, Haha!

The first day CNY, will have firecrackers and fireworks…
The CNY song will be play… And me just blur blur still very sleepy…
Every year the same…

Anyway…
Wish all the bloggers Happy Chinese New Year
And by the way, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Didn’t expect on the same day, huh? Hehe!

1 comment:

Danny said...

congratulations .. for upgrading urself to the adults table ;p
happy cny n get more angpow la :))