Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emcee

Finally finished my emcee yesterday...
Thanks to Miss Huang to give me this opportunity, let me have chance to try something I never done before...

My emcee partner, Siew Rong

I was so nervous in front with many people...
But slowly I got into it and have fun with it...
This pesta angpau held in my school for the first time,
Got invited YDP PIBG...

The performance also I think is nicer than last time when I still in that school...
Not that so well, I mean at least got something different...
My sister even join the dance performance...

With so many people


 

 



Me and Siew Rong still got time and to have fun at the back stage...
Haha!

2 comments:

Shake Trees said...

fun at the back stage? now what is that eh. :P

Danny said...

i always admire those who can do public speaking.. as i will freak out talking on stage...lol ;p