Friday, January 15, 2010

Thai Movie = Jerk ? ............. 机车 -_-|||

" You are arrogant..! so jerk! You so detailed about Thailand movie, then you better go become AhGua... There is nothing to be change in this world if you dissapear!! "

When I saw this comment, I actually not mad at all...
I just keep laughing...
You know what? I do think he is stupid...

I'm arrogant? About what? Call me jerk somemore?
Everytime I watch movie, whether it is nice or not nice, I just want to share it through my blog...
Come on, call me arrogant just because I'm detailing the Thailand movie?
Where is the " in detail " please tell me, I want to know what cause you think I'm jerk?

Ask me to go Thailand become Ahgua just because Thailand movie is suit to my taste?
Let me tell you, on this way you tell me, this is kind a discrimination against Thailand...

What's wrong with Thailand movies?
Anyone have the same brain with him? Or same opinion with him?

I still want to laugh when I see his comment,...
Anyway,

Thank you~

4 comments:

Danny said...

dif ppl dif taste.. :)
u live for urself :))

Shake Trees said...

well, in majority, those non gays labelled gays/ah kua/lesbians in association with words that can be unimaginable described to us but its considered a norm to them. its a form of discrimination. this is further aggravated prominently in 3rd world countries. eg in this case thailand. to add salt to injury, its a country where everyone knows prostitution pervades that country.

lucaskokhua said...

Danny : I am who I am, isn't it? Hehe! Btw, Danny, I love your display photo!

Koala : Well, he never thought so... I think?

Daydream : ya, you're right! He admit he is right? hehe!

Anonymous said...

apa itu ahgua?
-innes-