Friday, January 8, 2010

Movies talk

I was just finish my SPM in December 14,
After that I spent all my time with PPstream...
That's mean I've spent my time with watching movies...
All kind of movie I willing to watch because I think some movie are really nice and enjoyable~

I enjoy watch comedy, love, horror ( the most ), action, etc

Some movie are kind of litearatery art movie which I loved to watch and learning the meaningful of life or something which what message that movie want to tell us...
I am enjoying in watching movie due to this way...
Understanding what they really want to tell us...
I do believe movies could tell us the moralities, I enjoying these...

By the way, blogging about movies also the way to spreading the movies to people,
the way to tell people our comment about movies...

I quite admire about L²'s movies talk
His this blog was really a good way and I should not selfish to telling the comment from mine to the movies, as I watch a lot of movies to spend my day, I could watch 2 - 3 movies per day...

Check out my movies talk posts in kokhua...

No comments: