Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuition teacher

A very first time I became a tuition teacher which I teach English for primary four
I never expact I would be teacher and teaching the students... Hehe!

When I was interview the teacher there told me that the students is naughty and ask me to handle it with fierceness and cannot smile...
I think " what? My smile is atrractive ( ngegehnya ), but I can't smile?"
And I thought today I will yelling to the students and hit the table to make them scare or what...

But exactly not same with what I expact...
The children are quite easy to handle, and my voice is loud, enough to " scare " them... Haha!
Actually I'm exactly not allowed to smile or what, because maybe the stuent might think you are not strict then will climb on you! Haha!

Anyway, I think I've done a great job and the students seems like me~
Hehe!

No comments: