Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye & Hello

Goodbye to 2009, Hello to 2010!!
There's really so much things happened on me in 2009
Most is really unhappy...
For conlusion, 2009 is the year which I drops my tears the most since I based from my memory... Haha!

From the last day of 2008, I also got posted the same title of this post...
I read it again, and My dreams for 2009 didn't achieved...
I hope more happiness come to me but totally opposite!
All was just sadness...
Although there was so much First time in 2008, but also the same in 2009...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Relationship
Bercinta la, putus cinta la, bercinta again la, putus cinta again la...
First time tried what couple will do when couple-ing la~
But actually I also want thank to these relationship that keep me strong...
Although I do really suffer for them quite long, knowing how much power the love is...
I'm learnt many things from the relationship...
The painful turns to mistakes and turns again into experiences which make me more strong and see the fact or reality more clearly...
Plus, it make me able to judge people in good and the bad...

  • Friendship
In 2009 my friendship was not going smooth too...
I can say that " they " or " she " betrayed me...
How was that mean she betrayed me?
Well, her name I cannot just say it out here, so I just called her " Moo~ "
I look her as a good friend and she always will tell me about what she think about her situation, that kind of friend that could confess about everything to you...
Can say best friend la for that time~
She separated my secret to teachers! For the teachers that she be familiar with!
Haiz... I never blame her anyway, just think that someone cannot be like that... No morality...
Anyway now I also don't know what thing I done on her make her hate me and no more talk to me?
I also less friend liao la, all instigate by her, like kena hypnotize by her...
Haiz...

  • Family
Family a...
Should I talk about this at here?
Just Daddy like betrayed this family lor~
Hey, you know I know, No need mention liao.. Hehe~
But in fact is my mum misunderstand him then now peaceful~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These three relationship is very very very important in my whole life!
I take a very important attention to these three relationship...
But all get into trouble on the same time! While on the year which I'm took my SPM!!
Really hard to get through all those problems...
That's why now I really really really cherish when my heart is free because I really really really sick and tired of the painful in heart!

Well,
I also really really really thank to the hardness,
it makes me stronger and stronger when facing the troubles...
In other hand, there's not totally that worst for me in 2009...

In the year 2010, the year which I starting my whole new life - steps to the society!
Maybe this year more hard for me, I need 求贵人!!!

No comments: