Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I've found is interesting

A part of my hobby is taking picture with my camera,
well said I still not a camera freak...
I just more interesting with the effects
I do tried to do the effects on the photo with photoshop...

Well, I'm glad that I found I can do " PIKA PIKA " with my Canon camera and no need to use photoshop...

Some of my friend said I am too free to do this,
Yes, Actually I am...
I did want to have my interview for the job but stopped by my mum,
She said I should go for interview after I learn the car leasson,
that's mean I drive myself to go for work...
She just lazy and don't want to become my " driver "... Haha!

Since I was so free in my long long holiday,
I am interesting to do " PIKA PIKA " around these days...

What is PIKA PIKA?
Haha, check it out, it is light painting...
These is the PIKA PIKA that I've made...








Can figure out I painted " KOKHUA " ?


No comments: