Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jalan jalan

Today I had go out with jade and poh ling ...
Actually we just want to attend the education fair at Grand Palaxe hotel as I wanted to know more about A-level, but we left and went for our ' jalan-jalan ' due to poh ling's information mistake, the event is on this Saturday...

My family went to Sibu yesterday, the Honda is left at my home so I tried to ask Jade to drive as she got her P liscence, then she drove and we had went to some places...

We went to Boulevard after the hotel, I went there just wanted to buy my chocolate bar!!
But I've found nothing...
But I met my friends who works as cashier that I worked with when I work as part time cashier last year...
They said I've change compared to my picture taken last year in cashier room with now...
Really? Haha!! Ngegeh jor me...

After that, we went to restaurant to have our lunch, then we 'hunt' for my chocolate bar again... Haha!!
But finally found it at Grace Grocery which located near my school...

Then, we decided to go back home...
The road from my school until the traffic light is a very long and straight, so I asked Jade to let me try to drive the car, well of course I'm nervous, but it is better when she taught me to drive...
" wow wow wow!!! Is it right? What should I? What should I ?!! "

So funny...

Today is the day which I used my mum's car, and I quite scare because I didn't ask for her permission...
I'm a bad son today...

Usually I am?? Hmm.....

2 comments:

WT said...

aduiii...

dun la. Later wintermelontofu u knock the car then kena @#*(*#@!*( by ur mum oni u noe @_@.

cepat habis spm pastu pegi get license oni drive LOL!

WT said...

and fast bak from hawaiiii LOLOLOLOLOL~!