Saturday, December 12, 2009

' Tu-lan ' leh...

I have a free ticket to go KL that my teacher gave me...
Not very sure that I could go or not because I really think this is not a right time...
I'm vexing about so many thing because I go there alone...

Well, I do have friend there that kindly can help me for place to stay,
but that probably the main point make me feel unhappy which I think I'm ' mafan ' them and I'm not very pleased with the ' friendly ' sound...
Well, I should not think like that coz I'm misunderstood but due to my personality that get mad easily, it is quite hard to comfort myself, this is my weakness and please forgive me...

Anyway, my teacher haven't inform me about the ticket also so I don't want to worry about that so much... If not then really spoil!

Today got the Christmas parade held at cityfan, I do really want join them but I could not manage to find someone to fetch me back home!!!
This is a mission impossible for my parent to ask them pick me from there...

These are really make me geram and unhappy, I just want to have joyful event during my holiday... Seems all became disaster!!!
Hate!!

I'm mad because I'm perfectionist so the little thing could get up on my nerves, isn't it???

2 comments:

Chris said...

Stay calm~~

Jobina said...

hey,too bad tht u couldnt make it to the parade.dont worry next year might still have it.
i'll blog about it so u could get some idea about wht happened. =)