Monday, January 18, 2010

Sylvester's sick


He was sick, but still active...
I thought he recover already since he started jump, run, play, even cubit me until enough pain for me to shout~ Haha!
But he still need to eat medicine to recover his fever...
poor baby la~

Anyway,
I missing when he is about 7 to 8 months? when he still learning to stand up...
At that time, when I carrying him, he will very quiet and 乖乖~

Now he is 1 year old and 10 months, when I try to hug him or want to play with him,
he will just avoid from me and say " 鼻要~~ 鼻要~~ " ( No~ No~ )
He is just cocky about he know to run and jump... Even clim up to cupboard, need to watch him to prevent fall down to cause any accident...
Haha!

Love you, Sylvester, my brother...

3 comments:

Shake Trees said...

koala wishes him fast recovery so dat ur hands n legs will be full. :P well babies grows as u grow old :P u cant expect them to stay as they are.

sleW said...

wah..ur bro very cute leh!!!
soooo cute~~~

lucaskokhua said...

thanks sleW, may i know you are?