Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The rebound


I think it is a nice movie, quite warm and sweet movie...
Where I found that there is nothing wrong at all in a relationship with a person's ages... Why they so much care about that?
Am not just saying, I have the experience...

Anyway, I love this movie because some part of scene are quite close to what I want to do in future, can probably name it "Dreams"

The romantic scene which I do really wanna do with my love, and the city which I really want to been!
Self backpack to travel around the worlds also the things I always want to do, hope I can acheive it if I could acheive my future career which is flight attendant...
Adopt a child? Can consider it...

It end up with happy, both of them hold their hand together...


爱情真的会在乎对方的年龄吗?
这样的在乎, 真爱会被遭到质疑吗?
各自的梦想, 因为生活上无谓的需求而悲观实现
值不值得, 在于两人在爱情中互相扶持的力量... 感觉最重要

No comments: