Friday, October 31, 2008

Over again...Doo doo doo doo~~~

Finally is the last day for my exam!
I am so happy about that!
It's took my 3 weeks!
and 4 nights I can't sleep well...
Now finally these will not going to happen...

Today I had my Chinese paper 2,
nothing special about that, just a little hard...
But there's a situation that freakin me!

Ing Hong went up stairs to call Alvin get down to have his exam,
but he said he don't want and want to sleep...
OMG ! how dare he said like that?!
So my Chinese teacher went upstairs to call him down...
Then I saw him came and sat in front of me...

The exam took 2 hours and 15 minutes,
I saw him done in just 30 minutes and sleep on the table...
There's something that I really want to retch!
He sleep until slobbered his paper!
Eww...Disgusting! Disaster!!!
I don't like his personality...Annoyed than the bitches...

Anyway...
Don't care about him...
Just look forward, coz no more exam after this and holidays coming over....
Start a new life!
Rock that!!!
over over over!!!!

No comments: