Monday, October 27, 2008

blog in Chinese

Today I have created a new Blog...
But it's all in Chinese...
As a Chinese person, something or some feeling that I just know how to describe in Chinese...not in English...
Another reason I create the Chinese blog is because Koh Sing lazy to read my blog by English...

Gosh!!!
It's hard...
I'm tired to create that...
Need to have Yahoo account first so that you can have your Wretch blog...
I need to sign up again...
Its took my 2 hours to done these...

The function inside is different with the Blogger...
I more love Blogger, because the arrangement here more simple than the complicated Wretch.

Anyway...
For those who would like to read my blog by using Chinese...
There's the link at " their link " ( under the yanzi-news and on top of the kokhua friendster)

No comments: