Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleepy...

I have stayed at Koh Sing's house for 8 hours!
From 2 p.m to 10 p.m!
Well...I went there just for get prepare for my BM exam paper tomorrow...
Err.....much was talking other things lar...Hehehe...

I didn't sleep well from last Thursday untill today...
Last Thursday I didn't sleep whole night with study!
Then next day I answer my paper with my sleepy eyes...

Anyway, I saw my Chemistry paper 2 and paper 3 results today...
WORST !! 6 over of 100, 9 over of 40 marks...
I do not understand Chemistry...
So hard!
Don't even to think about my Mathematics paper today...
Can said that...It's blank...

But anyway again...
I have score my Physics in high marks! ( So Far from my past exam paper )
50 over of 100 in paper 2, and 35 over of 40 in paper 3...
WEE~~~

How worst some of the subjects...
How I wish they fuck-off from me...
ARGHH!!!
Confusing me and suffering me all the time!

Next week I don't want to stay up for my sweety nights again!
Because most are Paper 1, it's objective questions...
Answer them by my luck...

I really sleepy right now...
Have to snake away...
( snake's sound ) SSsss....

No comments: