Friday, October 10, 2008

Betrayer ? HUH?

Go here and read what May wrote...

I don't know whether she hate me or mad at me or never look at me as a friend...
I'm betrayer?
What is your evidence that make you said I am the black sheep?

Did I tell you : May...I tell her your secret...
Do I?
Never!

How could she?
She just misunderstood me... (Maybe)

Ok...Let me tell the situation...

On the way to Biology lab...
I heard Tony and Jade conversation...

Tony : Fuck her lar...Why talk so much of that?
kokhua : What happened? Who you talking about?
Tony : This one lor...

( Tony give me a finger language that is letter of 'M'- May)

kokhua : who's that?

( May was right there...)

Tony : I tell you later...

(May gone...)

kokhua : You guys talk about May?
Tony : Definitely!
kokhua : ooo...

Then I didn't continue that topic again...

In the Biology lab...
I saw Atiya comfort May from the angry...
I was just joking and said : Don't bother her, she's emotional of love now...
Then she look at me like gotta kill me...
I hate someone look at me like that...
So I purposely show the whites of my eyes to her...
I thought she was madding and in bad mood...
But Atiya told me she angry at me too...
She said I'm talk bad thing about her with Jade and always fake in front of her...

Just now I saw her blog and talk about me that I'm the betrayer...
She didn't write my name, just write 'a boy', but I extremely know that was me...
I was very mad at that time and post my comment with add some harsh words...

I think she might be think that I angry her and will tell the secret to Jade...
No! I won't!
And I never!

Friends is included trustful...

I still take her as friend...
I still don't know what wrong I did?

It's really hard to be a middleman...

Shall I still take her as my friend?
She don't write my name in her friends list anymore...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz..gals..some people juz get angry for no reasons..but if u really wanna know the truth u should take action and ask her..try to have a heart to heart talk...hen zhi hui rang zi ji tong ku er bu shi bie ren..*ji zhu oh*hen shang sheng de..hehe...:D oh ya..dui nv hai zi ou er ye yao ren yi xia..wen qing chu ba..jia you jia you...take care..

Anonymous said...

你是谁?
虾咪郎呀喂?!

Anonymous said...

Anywayz...
thx for the comment...

笔≈bird said...

你等她下了那口气
然后在问她个究竟吧.

不要因为一些小误会而结束这段友情.