Sunday, October 19, 2008

Holly Kiser

I love to watch reality show...
Such as America's next top model, So you think you can dance, Project runway...
Yesterday I just finish watched [ Make Me A Supermodel ]



And...my girl won!
She is Holly Kiser



First time I saw her I just don't like her hairstyle...
But her hair make me pay more attention on her
After she had a hair cut that a little boy hair...
I just think that is beautiful ! Isn't it?

Anyway...
I always think that she's not going to win...
But...She DID!!!

14 model are competing the competition...
10 were eliminated and 4 left are running up for Supermodel
and Holly was the only girl who fighting with other three guy...
Perry was eliminated and so does Ben, and they think Holly are not going to win...
But Americas have voted to make Holly as a Super Model!
She kick-off Ronnie too!
Wow!!!





This is the dress she wear on her last runway walk...

Congratulation! Holly!




No comments: