Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finding...

Wow...now it's 1.30 a.m.
So I'm going to tell about yesterday...
I always doing this mistake...
Always forgot it is the next day after 12 midnight...

So...Yesterday I went to Impreal Mall first to shopping nothing...
But Koh Sing.................
Hell ya !! She don't like people call her Koh Sing...It's Ke Xin.
Ok...back to the topic,
Ke Xin just went to a girly stuff shop and I follow her...
There's a situation that they cought a couple that stole some of their stuff.
There's not only have a witnesser...
But there's also have a video cought their doings...
I just pretend to show anything to Ke Xin for just want to see what's happen next...
But Ke Xin knew my attempt and stopped me then got out...

I want to find a part-time job actual yesterday...
But we didn't get to Boulevard...
Missed that...
Today morning I will go with my friends...
Hope I will find one...
Bless me!

No comments: