Monday, June 30, 2008

D-A-M-N !-!-!

This morning had a wonderful weather and make me feel....fresh!!!
hmm....seems like this whole day must be a perfect day...
hahaha....

Today.........S-U-C-K-S !!!

This morning I told Wilson Chua that I can't go to the school in afternoon...
great...he asked me to tell the teacher...


I seldom done my note...
So I LAZY to complete the Biology note...
so do some of my classmates...
I'm not the only one who not complete...
Juz got 8 pages not complete...
not like the others...not do it at all or even dun touch their note book.
Then the teacher call our name...
I am the first call...

My Biology teacher was annoying...
always make herself like a B-I-T-C-H
at least she has good retention...
can remember so many names...

Next is PSK class...
Err...I was waiting for what activity will teacher give us, actually...
Great...(-_-)
its...Singing! ta-da!!..................cheh!!!
Today Mike absence for school, Inessa has sore throat...
But I think we are doing great job...
I was thinking that we will on top 3 or 2 or whatever...
WOHOO !!! we are last!!! S-H-I-T !!!

In the Afternoon...
I went out coz koh sing want to take her salary and buy an Ipod shuffle...
OK...made me waiting so long...
Finally got the salary cheque but koh sing forgot to bring her I.C...
can't take the cash yet!!!
Wasted my time...
Wasted my energy...
ARGHH!!!

wish that Koh Sing would buy her Ipod Shuffle tomorrow!!!!

No comments: