Thursday, June 26, 2008

keep control !!!

Today I'm so hardworked with my work at school without reason...
am ordinarily a lazy student in the class...


Maybe I juz keep control myself dun think too much about buying an ipod touch...
One of my friend said dun think about it often...
if not I wont get it!
I really want it so bad! Always keep thinking about this...
well...I have to trust my wat my friend said...
But tomorrow I will go to buy it, with my friend---May Sim
She's one of my best friend la! hope I will get an Ipod touch tomorrow!




May and I


But the other things is about Julene...

Julene and I

her pronunciation...ERR...



kokhua : Hey! Julene...Originally This afternoon I want to invite you to go to Parkson with me to buy Ipod touch, but you didnt get the free time today, unluckily...wat you doing actually this afternoon?

Julene : I'm " livivrian"

kokhua : wat is "livivrian"?

Julene : "livivrian" you also dunno a? 图书馆理员...

kokhua : you mean LIBRARIAN?

Julene : ya la!

hahaha...I juz keep control not to laugh...Suk ping also want to laugh, but she also control herself, then Julene also confident of her pronounce it right...Whatever!!!

Suk Ping and I

No comments: