Sunday, June 1, 2008

start over?...

End of this week...
Today I'm not working coz off day and I found that how difficult are during working but its really very boring juz stay at home...but the only good thing is can sleep more time...hehe

anyway...I resigned to be a sales asistant yesterday........
hahaha...finally cant endure again to carry those heavy things.......
I back to be a packer...

My friends Liew Yang Yang, Chia Kah Fung and Yong Jun Haur also stop working...
they situation also same as me...dont want to follow the new law...

They really funny...I'm enjoy the fun with them...
Now I'm going to miss them dearly...
我怀念的... (yanzi's song, very nice song!)
but how miss I am also cant start over...

tomorrow start working...
the only things I'm unhappy is the cashiers...
Excuse me bitches...you are scanning too fast...not me packing too slow...
so dun show your impatient face!

No comments: