Sunday, June 15, 2008

calmness

well...
am not really on mood now...
dunno why!

maybe just think about friendship suddenly...
sometimes I really want to go back to the past...
now my friends around me have their lover...
I dearly hope we also can be together happily with no changes even if they have their lover...

maybe I am selfish...

but now I dont think I would like to be in love with someone...
coz one of my friend didnt kept her word to me...
now I have a bad feeling on her,
but I cant cut off the line of friendship between us!
coz I will think of the past that we really are the friends that very close!
now I have to talk to her like talk to a stranger or even a passerby with my dumb fake face and have to look that guy's facial expression!
she's really change a lot!

maybe thats why I have a bad feeling to LOVE
I cant believe that damn shit LOVE can take everything!
No wonder they said love is blindness...

I cant stop thinking that,
If we can move back to the past, it must be great!

but it wont!

now I have to do is forget the past and look forward!
how miss I am, how many tears came out also cant work!
just stay calm and keep look forward!
smile always...improve myself!

No comments: