Thursday, June 12, 2008

unconsciousness

the time past so fast unconsciously...
am didnt remember wat I did last...
*just feels like that sometimes, with gloomy feelings...

however...unconsciously again I was picked up again by Cikgu Dayang to dance for Teacher's Day performance.

haha...were YESTERDAY we JUST START PRACTICE!
BUT fortunately we can remember the steps as best we can.
but the dancers not the same, except Ballestros and Lai Wei Ling.
the rest all is form 2 &form 6 and the EX-students of SMK Merbau.
Juz a little bit unhappy is that Joyce! yes...I call her bitch again! Juz dun like this self-righteous people! and unfortunately she is my dance partner...
haiz...last time dance competition I hate Pamela then she is my partner, now I hate Joyce the she is my partner... WTHELL!!!

hehe...am so tired and sleepy then its pretty late now and it is the time I suppose to sleep...

No comments: