Tuesday, June 24, 2008

悲观 [pessimistic_)

If I'm be in boring...
dunno why I always think about sad thing...
most I will think of the scence of some movie lar...
then I'll also keep thinking about the sad song...

"the sunrise or the sunset, which do you like the most?" koh sing asked me...
"sunset" I answered...
"You're pessimistic !" she replied.

Yes...I agree with her...
Even if most of my friends said I'm humorous person...
But sometimes I more like to be alone...
coz I love to thinking or be in trance...
Its relaxing me...

watch sad movie the most...
After watched that, I will be gloominess for few days to think of the movie also...
Juz dunno why I will keep think of that...
sometimes wondering that could it happen on real life?

I more like sentimental songs too...
comfortable...
The lyrics also meaningful...

Dont think I never be in happy...
NO!
Juz depend on mood...

No comments: