Wednesday, July 9, 2008

busy ? lazy?

wow....
Hey...blogger! long time no post!

I was busy with the dance for our school's Sport's Day around these days...
But sometimes got free time also didnt post...

anyway...

Today is the first day of our school's Sport's Day...
This is the day that I've been waiting for...
I love to go to stadium...
I love sport's day...

But today so bored coz not so many friends join...
Sing Liang and her gangs was made an appointment to swin at the swimming bath nearby...
so they didnt get into the stadium...whatever!!

There's got some friendship problem happened...
I don't want to care about that again...

well...it was the time for us to perform our dance...
A cheer arose from the students when we started...

At night, I went to Cikgu Dayang's house to practice the another dance for the performance at IKBN Miri...
Before I got there, I saw an accident and there was a man bleeding!!!!
So scary!!!
Dont drive when you are in drank!!!

No comments: