Monday, July 21, 2008

spoilt plaesure...

Today I brought my camera to school...
I really love to take pictures...
here's the picture I took and created----Zaimah



But I don't like to take it out often...
Coz I don't wan't some people said I'm showing off...

May, Suk Ping and me plan to go to the Park City to see to beach volleyball competition...
when we having PSK class...
Jade ask me to join their conversation...
May and Suk Ping seems like discussing something...
Then May ask me : Kok Hua...Are you sure you wanna to go there?
then I gave her a nod...
Her face expression had give me a message that something are going wrong...

Well...Great!
My good guess!
Suk Ping wrote to me that her mother would not be happy if she go out with boys...
I really angry with that...
Why dont tell me straight on?
You just gave me a letter...then?
I'm abashed!
Just dont know why I have a feeling that Suk Ping doesn't like me to join...

Then she called me this afternoon...

she ask me : kok hua? you read that letter liao huh?
me : ya...
ping : Are you angry?
me : yes...
ping : But if you want to buy your clothes you can go with May lar...
me : OK... now I'm busy, bye!

Then I just hang up the phone...
I know this is not good...
Not gentleman...I know!
Everybody can say me very childish, stingy, sissy...
I dont care!
Because they dont understand the situation!
It is not happend on them!
They dont know what I think and what I feel!

Maybe I would say I'm childish, stingy, sissy after I calm down...
Just maybe....

No comments: