Tuesday, July 22, 2008

who ??

Today...nothing special...
maybe I'm always keep thinking about something or someone...
If 'somebody' know...
She's clever lar...

anyway...

I will say something that heard by myself...
I will not create the story to make something go into worst!

Poh Yan said chen chen told her that how I know " we combine together to push Julene out from us"
Coz last Sunday I went to buy my camera and saw Julene in the bus then I told her this...

me : Julene...Did you said that we combine together to push you out from us? I got to tell you that this is not true!
Julene : Who said that?
me : chen chen... (actually is Poh Yan told me that chen chen said that to her)

Maybe Julene told chen chen...
But Poh Yan said Chen Chen said I sound like this to Julene :
We never push you out from us, don't talk nonsence...

I don't get who was true?
Which I have to trust?

But I cleary know I'll not trust Chen Chen anymore!
Last time she apologise for her attitude...
Ok... I forgive,
But not so fast for me to accept...
Its you didn't give me the chance to forgive you...

Then now she hate me...
Good!
She said I always said a lot of bad about her to breakedown their relationship between Poh Yan and her...
hahahahaha...
She don't know Poh Yan hate her more than I hate her...
Chen Chen the Bitch!

Which one is the lier?

ps : If you don't know or don't understand...
please check for the past or older post...

No comments: