Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends -- horrible relationship!

I found that many people around you can't 100% trust them...

at the past I am close with that Julene...
Then now I also can't trust her anymore!
She's not exactly what I thought!
I thought she was a very sweet girl when the first time I know her...
One time she told us that her ex-classmates hated her coz she so arrogant...
That time we said that her friend was blind...
But now I think it's me the one that who was blind!

She's a sly girl...
she will get close with you and in the end she will 'eat' you !
Then, when you hate her or didn't want to get close with her...
she will instigate your friend to hate you...

Just like LAu Chen Chen...
she said she hate me coz that Julene said me and my friend combine together to push Julene out from us...and Julene said she's heard that from us!
OMG!!! we never said that!
I just want to talk to chen chen...

To chenchen:
If I also said something bad about Julene...will you trust me?
I think not...
Coz I'm not that good on act pitiful like you and Julene!


This is Bitch habitual behavior!

maybe I think too much...
I guess no...
coz not only me hate her...

ps : Beware of the friends around you!
they might be untrustful!

No comments: