Monday, June 6, 2011

The 365 - Day 216 -- Day 225

The 365 - Day 216 - Cute


She is my lecturer's daughter, her name is Janelle.
She is so cute especially her eyes.

Kids are always cute. Gosh, I miss my little brother...

以後自己的小孩會不會也遺傳到我一樣很可愛咧?*呕!


The 365 - Day 218 - Lunch


It was a lot of us went to Jogoya for lunch. Cheaper ma, got promotion
Having fun with them but we are a little bit to noisy and crazy, but who cares? :P

好像每次只要一大班人出去,就會出現一group一group人的現象。
合群一下嘛people!


The 365 - Day 219 - Cooker


Kononnya want to masak by my own to maintain a healthy life, but my laziness has stop me to do that, and go for tapao or eating outside!

之前因為長期吃外面不健康的食物而導致營養不良,想說自己親自下廚好。
但是又要洗菜,切菜,煮菜,洗鍋,洗碗……
還是出去吃吧!


The 365 - Day 220 - Salad


I knew I can't cook, first dish I cook by using the cooker was salad
Yes, Seriously. It's actually not cooking, it's boiling the vegetables and put on mayonese and tadaaa~

什麼跟什麼啦。=.=


The 365 - Day 225 - 花茶


玫瑰花和蘋果花,兩個參在一起泡來喝,
又香又清爽。

每當我覺得懶散或疲倦的時候,泡來喝喝,整個人就很有精神,做什麼事情就比較有心情。
簡單就是美嘛。 =)

3 comments:

AliVe said...

这篇是特地写来称赞自己?哈哈
不过小孩怎么看都是可爱啊。

lucaskokhua said...

Oppsss!被發現了。哈哈

Anonymous said...

Beautiful all pics and pretty look. great posting for 365 days. interesting this post i like it.

http://www.owt-india.com/