Sunday, June 5, 2011

The 365 - Day 210 -- Day 215

The 365 - Day 210 - Chemistry Practical


There was a happening in chemistry lab when we were doing our practical.
There is a chemical mixture and we need to heat it to observe the change in colour or gas on the mixture, I swear I saw the warning on the question paper that the chemical is flammable.

But at last, the it burned! It's like.... I can hear the " VOOF " sound! Wow wow wow.
It's scary!

Thanks Venoth help me put out the fire.
But the others.... laugh at me whenever they saw me. Evil. Sobss

" Just Gonna stand there and watch me BURN ~ "

就是因為不專心,才會不小心著火。
現在才知道原來班上的同學都好狠心,Julie還感謝我帶給大家歡樂……

大概十年後,
“ 你記得Lucas嗎?”
“ 哦!就是上次著火那個啊?”

 ................................... 或許以後有同學會的時候,我還是小話題人物吧? =P


The 365 - Day 211 - Steamboat


Went steamboat for dinner to celebrate Sharon's birthday and I am so glad because most of us are from same  city, Miri gang! I had a lot of fun and made a lot new friends.

吃得好飽,食物雖然不是很新鮮,但是熱鬧的氣氛,歡笑聲不斷,到最後還是沒有什麼好抱怨的。:)


The 365 - Day 212 - My Birthday


I never expect they will come to my room and wish my happy birthday and give me the present right after 12am of 31 March which is my birthday. Thanks you guys so so much.

我好想念媽媽的長壽麵線啊!

The 365 - Day 213 - First birthday presents ( 2011 )


My very first birthday presents from my friends, they know what I like.
Yea, they know I have a bit knowledge about tarot, and I'm gonna learn more about it

朋友送我的塔羅牌,我也該找時間去研究研究了。我也知道這樣也好讓幫他們算算嘛~
哈哈!


The 365 - Day 214 - Thanindran's housewarming party


I am so glad to have another gathering with my ex classmates, always enjoy the moment with them

Had a nice indian food and visit Thanindran new house and it is beautiful, can feel the happiness..
Miss Amy joined us and her daughter, Janelle is so cute!

旧同學搬了新家,open house party 又讓我有機會和他們聚會。
常常都覺得很好玩。

現在他們都畢業了,有緣再見啊~~


The 365 - Day 215 - 天空


每天早上拉開窗簾看看窗外的天空,最開心就是看到很藍很藍的天,很白很白的雲
這樣的時候,天氣最晴朗,我的心情也最開朗。

5 comments:

Sam Wong said...

U are Chemistry student? Haha..dun mix wrong..haha
U have knowledge in tarot? U believe it?

lucaskokhua said...

Sam.. Yes, I'm chemistry student, after the accident I will be more more careful. haha

I actually not fully believe in tarot, just play it for fun, that's why I just help my friends tarot, never tarot myself :P

Danny said...

at least u got something that is memorable ( and not too bad )

gosh.. i miss my lab days...

lucaskokhua said...

Danny... Chemistry Lab is my nightmare. :(

William loh said...

VERY VERY FUNNY LO... Whenever i think of you, i can only think of the fire "set " by you (other than sao huo! =P) XDD