Tuesday, November 24, 2009

well psychological prepare

Am not done well in my paper so far...
Quite sad and disappointed, most geram is my careless mistake...
And I know I'm not done well in my BM and BI paper...
Probably won't get A or even B...
I know my Mathematics I done many careless mistakes...

Now having psychological prepare by keep comfort myself there is nothing to care about the results of SPM...
But maybe I'm under a stress condition, that's why i really vexing about these...

Be honest... I just don't want to see Moo~'s cocky face when she really get a good results or better than mine...
And my parents given me so much of hope, it is so stress to achieve them...

However...
I really really really done my best on exam,
even I don't have A, i really do need B or even C...

Just regret why don't I hardwork last time and kill my laziness...

No comments: