Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 days to go -- To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow

Arghhh!!!!
Last night I was so tired and slept at 11.30 p.m. , then I was set alarm about 1 a.m. to wake me up to continue my study...
I set 1 a.m. , in case if I want to sleep again, I'm sure that I will off the alarm, so I set again the alarm in between 1.30 a.m., 2 a.m., 2.30 a.m.... But I'm still didn't wake!!!

Ohh... My sejarah ~~
I need to know them well!!

This morning I woke up but there's nobody in the house...
My family went to restaurant to have their breakfast...
Ok, I was waiting for them to " tapao " for me, But then they came back with nothing!
Just a word " Forgot " from my mum...

Then I beg my mum to bring me went to restaurant again to treat me eat...
Hahaha!!
I don't want to waste my time so I brought my notes to the restaurant while waiting for my food to be serve...

There's only 3 days left for me to study...
I have to memorise Sejarah, Komsas BM and English Literature...
I've not allowed to sleep tonight!!!

1 comment:

Bayi said...

adui@_@

never wake again LOL...