Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1 day to go -- Tomorrow is SPM !!

Last night I spent all my time with my friends for study group at koh sing's place...
They studied komsas BM while I was studying my sejarah...

Sejarah is sooooo HARD, especially hard to memorise it!
From day to night,
I've studied non-stop at night, they studying English and I still reading sejarah!
My friend slept in front of me but I still studying my sejarah!!

" don't stress out, if you really tired, please go sleep..." Said koh sing,
But I still insist want to continue my study even I really sleepy...
because I totally nervous breakdown about coming SPM!!

Well well...
At 3.30 a.m., I woke koh sing from her sleep and said " Hey, I sleep beside you..."
Then I woke up at 9 on this morning...
After brushed my teeth, I continue my study again, until I came back home...

Arghhh!!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

all the best 2 u ya...