Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 days to go -- restu ilmu

Today is the last day I met with the teacher, after that I will have my SPM on next Wednesday...
All hopes was given by teachers and Principle told the rules of SPM...
The subjects teachers gave the tips for us to study...
Lastly, We all shake hand with teachers of course with Principle...
Principle was so sayang students, she guve a big hug to the girls...
What a touching moment, I saw my classmates cried~
But I'm not.... Hehe!

After that, I was buzy with taking pictures with my classmates and my teachers!


 My Chemistry Teacher - Miss Ivy Foo

My Lovely English Teacher - Mdm Christina Lau

  My Physics and Additional Mathematics Teacher - Mr Wong Yiik Hoon


The most optimistic Bahasa Melayu teacher -- Puan Ratnawati

The best Mathematics teacher -- Mdm Anne Kiu

" Wish you all the best ah... Try all your best a... kokhua! "
All the wishes by my teachers, almost the same... Hehe!

No comments: