Monday, November 16, 2009

2 days to go -- Full time

2 days left...
It's mean that I still have only 48 hours for me to prepare all the thing...
Sure I need to study again and I have to make sure all the thing like pens, pencils, ruler, calculator, bla bla bla...

First day is BM paper and Sejarah paper 1, secone day is English paper and Sejarah paper 2...
Honestly, I really nervous...
Like that " Moo~ " said : If you prepare enough, what you scaring for?
ya la... She's right...

Just now my mum have an appointment with her friends to go shopping and ask me to look after for my brother...
And I said " Hell NO!! I have to study!! "

Well...
So long, I have to stop here...
Tadaaaa~~~

3 comments:

innes said...

haha.moo tu mcm familiar saja ayat dia.
saya ker tu?
roflmao

lucaskokhua said...

of coz la bukan kamu...

Fuhh!
tak sangka kamu masih lagi lalalan kat blog saya!
wakakakaka!

innes said...

memang lah...hehehe