Friday, November 6, 2009

12 days -- " Steal " the times

Don't know what happen to the line...
These few days the line always losing its connection...
That's why I can't update my blog yesterday...

Well,
as times flies, today is the 12 days to go for my SPM!
I always use the time that could probably get me as much as knowledge into my brain!
Such...
I get up at midninght to study, I go to school early and study in the class,
When recess time I brought my books down to read,
When teacher was writing words on the blackboard, I was reading even it only 3 minutes!
When waiting for the car, I took out my book and read read read!

My moral teacher ask us that why we attend for school as many of my classmate absent for the school on thses few days...
Hmm...
I have to get up to go to school because sure I will be lazy at home as so many " seduction " from of cause computer ( internet ), television, and phone ( sms )... Hahaha

Can't wait for " Merdeka " ~!

No comments: