Sunday, May 11, 2008

why??

why all the soei (衰) things happens on me??

Today I almost late for my Tang Soo Doo competition...
and I lost my handphone! somebody stold!
haiz.....but I dun get much feeling of disapoint...dunnoe why...

and when I got home...I open my blog...
I extremely mad when i see someone's post in Cbox!
that stupid person who name 'dontellyou' said my blog got so many journal entries...
was it wrong? who stipulate blog cant write in journal....
next said ' your life is interesting de meh?'
Foolish! did I said my life is interesting? and wat about yours?
then said 'you so boring to take so many pics of everything...'
wat you care about?! meddler!
let me tell you! you also boring...juz go to hell! maybe your life will more interesting when you got there....


dearly love to know who's that.....
was it one of my friend?
maybe is a stranger...

Next thing is about my family...
when my friend call me I picked up...Damn! her voice was so low...almost cant hear anything...
and my sister were fighting and they're so loud
I was out of patience and I yelled a warning to them...
then...I'm watching movie and the sound isn't too loud...
but my mum said ' can you please turn the volume down?' with a fierce tone .then my Dad was gloating said ' yalor...you can get loud and we cant lar?!!' this is made me feels really bad!

WHY all these happens on me?
I juz dun want to care again, anyway

1 comment:

sophia6136 said...

koo hua
whr ur music???
is my pc problem?