Friday, May 2, 2008

to be continued end...


End of the traditional dance competition all among the secondary school in Miri yesterday...FINALLY!!!

our school was the first team to perform...so we were veri veri veri nervous!
Of course when we nervous we will ^automatically^ forget our steps...
and its happened! so disapointed!coz I cant do well...
I heard that virgos are perfectionist...But I think Aries too or more than those...
juz want to forget about these right now...
we back with nothing so does chung hua and college, such a perfect school...


image 1-me and cikgu Dayang (our dance teacher) miss her! she's funny!
2-me, Balestros and Elisha
3-cheese!
4-me and Jobina (my old friend/ neighbourhood)
5-Rehborg (with orang ulu costume)

ok...now talk about lau chen chen ....
OMG!!! the happenings of the cake is getting more serious now...
my friends poh yan and koh sing said she ^interrogated^ them with her ^mournful^ cries...
*sigh...ARGHHH!!!ARGHHH!!!
dont knOw what will happen on the friendship between us...LETS SEE!!



No comments: