Tuesday, May 20, 2008

slackly bloging...

NO new post doesnt mean nothing happen around...
F'corz got so many thing happen recent...

But the most thing I want to say is about that BITCH again...Lau Chen Chen!
last time she called me to interrogate me about why so many people hate her...
*she asked me bcoz she knows I'm staightforward person

OK! fine! I tell her...
I can heard that she's crying...
there is so many people hate her bcoz her attitude...
she's annoying...always tries to suicide to get everybody attention...
she really need to change herself...

I've been hated by my gang too...
the reason they hate me is bcoz I'm tooooo straightforward and do not think of the others feeling...
well...I'm changed! they can see it! I'm so happy...
Now I'm still a straightforward person...just not too much...hehehe

the another thing is about ^Mystery Red Colour Numbers Calls^ that spread almost whole Malaysia or even somewhere else...
I read from the newspaper said they found that is not true...
just someone making fools...

just this 2 things I remember ....
okokok...I will post a new post at least 3 days once...hehehe

ARGHHH...kok hua~! STOP being a SLACKER!

No comments: