Friday, May 9, 2008

thats the way I am

I gave my blog address to my friends...
some of them said I'm ^quoted^ too many dirty words...
But I think its ok...not too much or watever
I'm a straightforward person...
juz want to express my feelings...
Of course I know sometimes good but sometimes bad...

But sometimes I confused that I am straightforward or dunnoe how to hide my feelings...
*was it any different?
anywayz...FRIENDS! If I hurt you coz my straight character...I'm sorry! am not intentionally to do that...
I juz dun want to act like one of my friend Sin Yee...
her artificial manner made me sick! Not only me...my friends around me also feels like that too
One of my friend said she's "马不知脸长" hahaha...
After she know wat we talk about her...she said we dunnoe her yet...
Excuse me??? Did anybody have to pretence coz they have ineffable reason or difficulties??
PLEASE LAR!!!

Another thing is...my english.
ARGHHH!!!!GOSH!
I know my English is not that well especially my grammar...
I know some of you will said i'm self-righteous...
BUt actually not...
Hard to say...JUz want to improve my english and practicing...
so dun laugh if my broken english were verie funny...
the most important thing is you can understand wat i write...
*I hope so...

No comments: