Friday, May 23, 2008

what the hell going on me??

I dunno wat's going on me today?
feels like am an eccentric...
feels like my brain were crawling with ants...
juz like juz now I want to post new post...but I still daze with a dumb look...

anyway...
Today supposed to go to Boulevard supermarket to request for a job, but the weather was too bad with full of dark clouds...and storm!

(^x^). . . . . . . . .

ok ok lar...not only that...because of myself...(-_-). . . . . .
juz almost..........NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!
hehehe....no lar...kidding *not funny leh...
ok lar...juz resist to go...
watever...tomorrow i will go! kambate!

1 comment:

love_is_blind said...

kok hua..
dun d bad things will only come toward to u..
d bad luck or bad things will remove by ur emotional sometime..
so.. be slow n steady.. hehe..