Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cutest proposal I ever seen



[ Let's get married ]
[ We're on duty now! ]
[ I'm just asking ]
[ Can't you wait after this? ]
[ I can't ]
[ You are so annoying ! ]
[ I didn't even talk ]
[ Of course! ]
[ You rather I say it out ? ]
[ How dare you!! ]
[ Marry me marry me marry me..... ]
[ Ok la ...... ]

I always love to watch any video related with wedding.
Every moment is memoriable.

Isabelle is a brand of wedding cake.
They had make horoscope series commercial to promote their business
However, it works and catch people attention!

This video is one of it which I like the most.
They are so sweet! Especially the moment the girl said " Ok la ~ ", Awwwww

Enjoy watching it!

For more other horoscope, you can check out from this user's upload and search for it.

No comments: